Amazon Prime Day is just around the corner. Again this year, Amazon Prime is offering members millions of offers worldwide for a full two days. This year’s Prime Day starts on Monday, June 21st at midnight and ends on June 22nd at midnight. In addition to top offers from many well-known brands, there will be offers from small and medium-sized companies this year, who can present their new products to a wide audience.
In this article we provide daily information about the best Prime Day offers from technology and digital lifestyle!
This is what awaits us on Prime Day 2021
So much is already known. There will be deals from all categories, including fashion, household, beauty, and electronics. In addition, Amazon promises other advantages such as exclusive premiere content on Prime Video, Amazon Music, and Prime Gaming.
Offers also for non-Prime members
Anyone who doesn’t have an Amazon Prime membership yet, but would like to be part of this year’s Prime Day, can register for a trial and free of charge for Prime membership. The service is free for a full 30 days and must be canceled during this time if you do not want to continue your membership for a fee. So everyone can get all Prime offers for free, Hurrah!!!
Just click on the “Try Prime” button on the page we have linked to above to avail this offer.
First offers already available – from June 2nd
In the run-up to Prime Day, Prime members can get hold of exclusive offers:
The following offers and promotions are now available:
- Offers from popular categories: living, kitchen & household, toys, electronics and more.
- Amazon Fashion: Customers receive a 20 percent discount on the styling edits of their favorite influencers
- Prime Video: Prime members receive up to 50 percent discount on films and series in the digital shop on Prime Video, including Spider-Man: Far from Home, Chernobyl, Game of Thrones – Season 1, and Jojo Rabbit. Selected film classics are also available, including Killer’s Bodyguard, and Meg.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members who have not yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can use the service for four months free of charge with access to over 70 million songs and millions of podcast episodes without commercial breaks.
- Prime Gaming: Prime members can immerse themselves in Battlefield 4, which is free for a limited time Prime gaming is available. Until June 20th, Prime members will receive a voucher code that they can redeem on Origin for Battlefield 4 Standard Edition. The game and all other Prime Gaming offers, including other free games and in-game content for games such as VALORANT, Rainbow Six Siege, and Apex Legends, are available at https://gaming.amazon.com/home.
- Audible Audiobooks and More: Prime members save 53% on their first four months of Audible subscriptions and pay only 2.95 euros per month. The Audible subscription includes a huge selection of bestsellers, new releases, exclusive stories, and Audible Original Podcasts.
- Amazon brands: Customers receive up to a 20 percent discount on selected styles from Amazon’s own brands, including home and electronic products, sporting goods from AmazonBasics, furniture for all rooms from Alkove, Rivet, and Movian, drugstore and personal care products from Solimo and Happy Belly snacks.
Secure vouchers for Prime Day from June 7th
If you shop now, you can secure further discounts for purchases on Prime Day:
From Monday, June 7th to Sunday, June 20th, Prime members will receive $10 credit for Prime Day for purchases of $10 or more from small and medium-sized companies.
In addition, Prime members will receive attractive offers on vouchers from various brands from June 11 to 20 and can save up to 20 percent.
This is the best way to prepare for the bargain hunt
Put articles on observation
Regularly visit the Amazon PrimeDay offer page and set interesting products to “watch” so as not to miss out when the price is lowered. However, you can only watch deals that are about to start. Corresponding products can be found quite far down on the Amazon offer page under the item ” Offers to be launched soon “(Note: This only applies in promotional weeks!). Otherwise, simply add products to your personal wish list for monitoring.
Amazon Shopping App
With the Amazon app you can keep an eye on everything and strike anytime from anywhere.